ATMOsphere is a market accelerator of climate-friendly technologies providing market development, publishing and events management services worldwide. Our mission is to bring these technologies faster to the market in order to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions as soon as possible, thereby “sustaining our atmosphere”. We especially focus on helping our partners worldwide to introduce sustainable solutions for the Heating, Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC&R) industries.
We are a dynamic team, located in Brussels, Barcelona, Tokyo and New York. We offer a flexible working environment, within an international team with flat hierarchies and chances to grow.
To reinforce our design team, shecco is looking to recruit a visual designer based in Barcelona or in Brussels.
Estimated start date: as soon as possible.
As a visual designer at ATMOsphere you will work with a team of designers and collaborate with the entire team to create and develop designs for a wide variety of projects, including websites, publications, events, videos, signage, presentations, posters, programs, brochures, packaging, logos, and other materials. You will create and establish consistent and appropriate designs/branding for these projects, and reflect editorial content through graphic presentation as needed. You will also provide social media and website support.
- Execution of design for in-house brands,
- Web design and support for our websites (WordPress and Elementor),
- Design, layout and Illustration for publications,
- Design for events all around the globe,
- Creation of feature images for our platforms,
- Social Media Campaigns,
- Video editing and short animations,
- Assistance with quality assurance testing,
- Bachelor Degree; in a relevant field. Master is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience,
- Online portfolio demonstrating current skills,
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress,
- Solid working knowledge of the Mac environment,
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects and Premiere,
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Proven ability to lead projects.
- Ability to multi-task and meet set deadlines. Take projects from design to completion,
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Team player; quick learner and multidisciplinary approach.
- Deep attention to details.
- Contagious level of energy!
- Permanent contract.
This position entails diverse job assignments with broad learning opportunities and exposure to a global working environment and a fast paced and dynamic environment. Occasional travel may be required.
To submit your application or to request more information about this job, please contact the F&A Manager, Maria Caamano at: email@example.com
Applications have to include a Curriculum Vitae, a letter of motivation, and an online design portfolio.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis end suitable candidates might be contacted immediately, so early applications are recommended.